Monday, July 29, 2013

Turn the lights LOW....Close the SHUTTERS....Let the GADFLY take you into a world that could be....THE NIGHT STARTS HERE...My ZOMBIE DIARY...Part One...Beginnings...(Fiction Story-THIS IS NOT REAL)

Southfield, Michigan, 7-22-13

WE HAVE TO GET TO HOLLAND, OHIO. The cure for this apocalypse is there! Our contact, a fellow Investigator named Teddy was at the point were this ZOMBIE disease started. No one in the general public knows about it yet but we do. I sent one of our  Investigators down to Holland, Ohio to locate Teddy. He may know where the the CURE IS! After his broken Skype connection yesterday I am concerned about him. I write this in my living room, knowing they will be here within weeks...We are preparing...But I digress. It started like this....









 I was on assignment in Detroit when I got skyped by Teddy. "Sam, it's happening!". "Hey Teddy, how are you?". Teddy was the type of Investigator who always had a conspiracy theory. "I told you that Lab Complex was weird and I was right. The Walking Dead are there! Freaking Zombies!", he yelled into the phone. I noticed for the first time he was driving at a high rate of speed. "Hey, slow down, buddy", I said. He said, "Look, they came out and were shambling after my subject and I think they got him. They were pouring out of the doors from the underground part of the place. I think I know where this started from...some of my surveillance on this guy....I think I saw what they did with the CURE....Hey, Sam, I'll send you the Raw Footage so...", he said and suddenly I lost the connection. He mentioned this complex before and the strange goings-on there. His subject, a married guy worked there as a chemist. He was on a standard Divorce mix of fixed & Mobile Surveillance. He followed this guy as the Wife thought he was cheating. Teddy's 'Conspiracy' side can out when he said he would take people he picked up at a local Nightclub to to spooky Lab Complex where he worked. Apparently the People came out and seemed drunk or different. Teddy thought they were experimenting on them and injecting them with something as he said he always left the house with a briefcase full of syringes and came home with it almost empty. Ted had video proof of this."Crazy-talk" I always said to him. But what now? Did the guy crack? What happen to him? I would call a few people I knew down there in Northern Ohio to check on him. But what if it was true? Where is the CURE?

**THIS IS FICTION AND NOT REAL-SUPPORT US IN THE ZOMBIE RACE!** 


Zombie holding 'Beanie Babies'-  a Ghost and a Turkey! We took this on our Parade Company Tour! We are not affiliated with them but the tour was awesome! Support us in THE ZOMBIE RACE by buying our Beanie Babies- 1/2 the money goes to Charity!


 LOOK FOR OUR NEXT CHAPTER IN "THE NIGHT STARTS HERE...RAMBLINGS OF TROUBLE"



  You can help Charity! The GADFLY INVESTIGATIONS PAPER is running in THE ZOMBIE RACE in Holland, Ohio on September 29th, 2013. Starting August 1st you will be able to buy a variety of Classic Beanie Babies for $5.00 +shipping each. That means $2.50 will goto the following charity of your choice:

(1) LEADER DOGS FOR THE BLIND  (Rochester Hills, Michigan)

(2) AFFIRMATIONS  (Ferndale, Michigan) 

(3) FORGOTTEN HARVEST  (Oak Park, Michigan)



All donations will be listed without the names of Donors. Please help us raise as much money as possible for these great charities and organizations! 

248-558-9323
sam@missingnomore.org






WE have..... (quantities and Name....CLICK ON THE NAMES TO 'Google' them to see the pictures!)
Subject to availability. Get them early! More types available SOON!

6 Honks            12 Scat            6 Gigi
10 Spike           6 Wrinkles        6 Butch
20 Curly            6 Fuzz              6 Slippery
12 Stilts            24 Wise            6 Goochy
12 Scoop          10 Canyon        
10 Mel              8 Rocket         
24 Ants             24 Stinger
24 Early
12 Derby          
6 Goatee          
15 Wallace       
     Turkey (Several- We took them with us on the Parade Co. Tour!)
     Ghost (Several- We took them with us on the Parade Co. Tour!)



Feeling Depressed? Having Problems Coping? Talk to David, LMSW Call:




                                      David Klein LMSW
                                    Southfieldtherapy.com  
                                           248-496-1937


FACEBOOK:  facebook.com/urbangadfly

TWITTER:       twitter.com/i_find_people 


Our PI/Legal Support Firm:  Supersonic Safety Research  

Our Website:   missingnomore.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment