Thursday, July 18, 2013

Detroit Files for Bankruptcy

I think we all knew this day was coming, but it is still sad and a little scary as we don't know exactly what all will occur from this filing.  Someone had posted a picture of the RenCen Building on Facebook and they had captioned it with, "Beautiful night in Detroit, Michigan.'  I shared the picture on my Facebook page and wrote, 'Financially bankrupt, but spiritually strong.  Detroit will rise again.'  I believe this and if you have been following this blog you have seen some of the people who will be a vital part of Detroit's revival.  I hope that you will continue to follow The Gadfly Investigations Newspaper on Facebook and here on our blog as we will continue to highlight people and places that make this a great place.
Detroit as seen from Belle Isle
  



No comments:

Post a Comment