Monday, July 15, 2013

Kim Knows 5-Hour Energy

As you know I started blogging about 5 Detroit area brands that made Brand Innovators list of 25 to watch in 2013  http://brand-innovators.com/uncategorized/1423/ and today I'm exploring 5-Hour Energy's web site.   WOW, it comes in some great flavors and there is also a decaffeinated and extra strength version.  I like that it has no sugar, no herbal stimulants and only 4 calories.  It contains vitamins, nutrients and amino acids.  There are days when I have a lot to do and I'm dragging - I think I will have to give this a try and see  if it helps.
Watch this and 'Get the Facts.'
A little more info just for you:
There are currently 2 contests on 5-Hour Energy's web site.  The Gadfly Investigations Newspaper should enter the 'Become a 5-Hour Energy Race Reporter Sweepstakes'.  The other contest is for a year supply of 5-Hour Energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment