Saturday, July 4, 2015

SCARY BANKS & GHOSTS: OUR FIRST GHOST-HUNT (Inquiry No. 1- First State Bank)

I have always loved haunted houses and Halloween. It's only natural that I start doing some hard-core Ghost-Hunting at this point. I actually did it with some friends about 10 years ago. It was fun but all of my footage was lost due my computer crashing.

the teller's window @first state bank
So I am going to go around and discover whether myths or urban legends in the area have any validity. Using average to above average equipment, it is both a interesting hobby and a social experiment for me.

                                                     
             THE VIDEO OF THE INQUIRY INTO THE FIRST STATE BANK

So to the myths. Basically I just researched on the internet interesting ghost stories in Michigan and came across this one. For the 15 minutes or so I was in the back of the bank at the window were the ghost was suppose to appear. I had video going  and an audio recorder. I  only caught 2 possible ghost-related occurrences: 

(1) My GO-PRO turned off due to lack of battery power when I fully-charged it earlier that day.
(2) The first audio clip with my high quality tape recorder caught the 'tapping' I mentioned in the video. They were not fireworks. I thought they may have been but I am pretty sure the sound was closer. It actually sounded like someone tapping on glass.


Some of the equipment I had with me:

Laser thermometer 
GO-PRO VIDEO CAMERA
TASCAM Audio Recorder

     THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG! MORE GHOST-HUNTING SOON!


     


No comments:

Post a Comment