Sunday, August 17, 2014

REMOTE-CONTROL CAR CLUB SHOWS OFF THEIR SPEED DEMONS!

I came upon fast cars...no not race cars but tiny replicas!


Here's my Video of some time spent with the MotorCity RC Club!

I met the MOTORCITY RC CLUB in Belleville, Michigan at an industrial site- perfect to race their amped up Remote-Control (RC) cars. And when I say amped,  I mean it. They are electronic hobbyist too and are continually modifying the cars.

MotorCity RC Club group picture
They have several more members but only a few attended this outing. Several times I found myself involved in conversations about electronics I didn't understand. From buying equipment to modifying aspects of the cars, these guys are really into it! 

Since the 1960's, remote-controlled cars are been gaining in popularity. Click here for a short history! With the introduction of varible spped cars in the 1970's, the fun was every better! More then just starting and stopping, you could actually drive it around!


     CHECK OUT THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO OF RC RACING

Thanks for Reading! 
___________________________________
Supersonic Safety Research dba
-Database Services/Info. Gathering
-Lic. Private Investigations
-Background Checks
248-558-9323

LICENSED & INSURED IN 4 STATES- MI,WY,SD & MS

FACEBOOK: facebook.com/urbangadfly

No comments:

Post a Comment