Sunday, August 17, 2014

HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO & PICTURES- ZOMBIE RACE 2014- TOLEDO (PART I)

Well, I had a blast at this year's Zombie Race 2014 in Holland, Ohio (A suburb of Toledo). Here are some of the great photographs! Let me know if you want an un-watermarked copy! There are more coming soon!

I also have an actual Race Course video coming soon along with all the great dancing between the waves! STAY TUNED!





















I have more pictures...coming soon! Thanks for looking at my blog!

Here's my second Video on the Ohio Zombie Race (2014)

    Check out this promotional Video for the Zombie Race 2014 that I made!

__________________________________
SUPERSONIC SAFETY RESEARCH dba
-Database Services
-Private Investigations
-Music Band Media/Appearance Consulting
-Information Broker
-YouTube & Website Video Consultant
___________
248-558-9323
missingnomore.com
samgurwin@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment