Friday, June 6, 2014

Ferndale shines with its Pride Festival this year

The Gadfly Investigations Newspaper went to this year's Ferndale Pride. I swear every year it gets better. The format with an MC at the main stage really helped with a super fun atmosphere. I spent Saturday walking around West Nine Mile in Ferndale that is traditionally closed off to the Festival.





Our Promotional Video on my fun time Saturday, May 31st at Ferndale Pride.

As always the Festival was plentiful with
MUSIC
                                      SHOPS Nine Mile and the'Rustbelt'

                             BOOTHS with interesting  
                                   Businesses/Organizations


Some people I met pose for a picture at Ferndale Pride 2014
Pride Organizer Julia Music stops to talk to me. Thanks Julia!


I met several other reporters bloggers including AJ Trager of BTL (Between the Lines). She was even asked by someone nearby to show off her Hulu-hoop skills.


 My video of 'Between the Lines' Reporter AJ shows of her hula hoop skills!

          
One of several Fun Trucks at the Festival.  Great food!

RUSTBELT ADVENTURE
Ferndale Mayor Dave Coulter takes a picture with me


I met the great members of a local Animal Shelter
                                             My Video of Lena Pernell of 'Real Life. My Music'


Cool. Buffalo Wild Wings inside the Rustbelt! They were are the Non-profit event.
_______________________________________________


Thanks for looking at my Blog. Be sure to check out more pictures and videos at :
my Facebook page: facebook.com/urbangadfly
My YouTube: sam gurwin pi


No comments:

Post a Comment