Thursday, July 27, 2017

Small Town, BIG FAIR! MANCHESTER MICHIGAN!

Sam Gurwin, Gadfly Investigations Newspaper (7-27-17)

In a quaint Village North of Ann Arbor, Michigan lies a gem of a City...MANCHESTER, MICHIGAN! This charming Village throws a fun Fair every Summer- 
           MANCHESTER COMMUNITY FAIR.




Sorry to say I missed the Bull Riding and Sheep Scrabble, but did get to see the DEMOLITION DERBY and take in the Rides & Food! I need to check out more of the rural fairs as they seem alot safer and have more interesting activities!

THE RIDES...

Standard ones and super-sweet. I have grown too weak in constitution to hit any "spinning" one but there is always the Ferris Wheel! 


THE DEMOLITION DERBY...

Took alittle longer than I think to start then it needed to but the Fire Department watered down the track and I guess they had to prep for it. I only had time to stay for the first Derby (The second one had a car flip over I understand!). One car got a damaged wheel during my stay and had to stop. There were no major hits that I saw but it was still cool! It seemed pretty tame- not what I was expecting.

                               VIDEO: DEMOLITION DERBY COLLAGE!




        ____________________________________________________________

                          FIND ME AT:
                                                             INSTAGRAM

                                                              FACEBOOK

                                                         GOOGLE PLUS


No comments:

Post a Comment