Monday, June 19, 2017

An Adventure at Detroit Metro Airport

They say most people don't go beyond 100 miles of their place of origin but even so, within this area is a little island of uniqueness an airport seems to be such a place! I recently was taking a trip and decided to make my 4 hour wait an adventure... meet people and see some interesting things at Metro Detroit Airport. I mean, people are usually rushing through to make connections. There are a lot of good people and fun stuff to do here though!



Coming very early I tried to get an early flight ....my first adventure:

Ran into 2 Chinese students trying to figure out how to get to their plane within a half hour! i helped them use a passport machine and tried to explain how the airport worked. We were not even through security yet. They ended up having to go to the international counter and I wished them well! Hope they made it!




... my second adventure: Coming through the airport I heard the sound of a guitar. Drawn to this hip little Bar, I hunkered down for awhile. I befriended the Guitar Player and discussed music and such.






The Plane and all events leading up to it was fun... from stores to talking to people from other States to actual flight crews, one could never get bored here!...my third adventure: meeting great people and the flight staff of my plane! I also met the owners of a Ferndale Auto Body Repair shop and we chatted for awhile. They ended is okaying a future blog about their business! 

So next time you are in an Airport, check out your surroundings as there is always something interesting going on behind the scenes of that airport your running through!




_______________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG. 
IF YOU NEED PRIVATE INVESTIGATION IN MICHIGAN...CONTACT ME!

Supersonic Safety Research dba
Licensed Private Investigations in Michigan
Auburn Hills, Michigan
248-558-9323
samgurwin (at) yahoo.com

-Database Services: License Plates
                                  Needed Court Information
                                  Places of Residence & Employment
                                  & MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment