Saturday, September 6, 2014

Last of the ZOMBIE RACE PICTURES (Toledo) ...Looking forward to next Year!

ZOMBIE RACE 2014- TOLEDO is over but Halloween is just around the corner! This race, were Zombies chase you thorough  a wooded area and you survive if you have 1 of 3 "Life strips" left at the end (A piece of rectangular plastic that hangs from a belt).

     THE "WALKING DEAD" Team dances to 'THRILLER' :)

So I wanted to thank all of the great runners and zombies for talking to me for the blog! I am still putting together the race footage. I have to narrow down an hour to about 8 minutes! I have the whole course on video.















































































Thanks for looking at my blog. More great stories related to DETROIT coming soon.





SUPERSONIC SAFETY RESEARCH dba
-Database Services
-Private Investigations
-Music Band Media/Appearance Consulting
-Information Broker
-YouTube & Website Video Consultant

248-558-9323
missingnomore.com
samgurwin@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment