Friday, August 9, 2013

Search for the Best Pizza

OK, so as reported I'm on a quest to find New York style pizza in Michigan and according to TripAdvisor maybe I should be searching for San Diego style pizza.  Seriously, TripAdvisor just came out with their list of the 'Top 10 Cities  for Pizza' and NYC came in fourth.  Fourth??????  Fugettaboutit - fourth.   Even mediocre pizza in NYC is good.  Whatever, this is based on reviews and opinions of TripAdvisor travelers and you know what they say about opinions?
According to TripAdvisor here are the top 10 cities:  1) San Diego, 2) Las Vegas, 3) Boston, 4) NYC, 5) Seattle, 6) Austin, 7) San Francisco, 8) Indianapolis 9) Philadelphia 10) Phoenix.
My guess is that a vast majority of these pizzerias are serving NY style pizza, but again I don't see how these cities can match the volume of good pizzerias that NYC has.  That said here is a video "Bruno's NY Style Pizza Dough", and the next post from me on The Gadfly Investigations Newspaper will be my continuing search for that NY style pizza in Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment