Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bits and Pieces

First I want to give the answer to the colloquialism from yesterday's post on Shinola.  Shinola was a shoe polish that many thought looked like feces hence, "You don't know s--- from Shinola.."
 I also wanted to share with you another video about Shinola:

My second thing is I wanted to 'rant' a little bit.  I don't watch Honey Boo Boo, so I can not say anything about it one way or another,  but I just wanted to say that my mom is the original Mama June, so named by one of my brother's friends many years ago and before Honey Boo Boo's mom was born.  From what I've read my Mama June has couponing in common with June Shannon, but my Mama June's special dish is eggplant parmesan and I can tell you my Mama June's 'Sketti' sauce is a far cry from Mama June Shannon's.  Can we say spices, tomato paste, crushed tomatoes and wine, but no ketchup or country crock.  Just saying..
Spoiler Alert:  "Pizza Quest" episode 2 is coming.  Yup, I had more pizza, LOTS of pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment