Monday, August 12, 2013

Low Winter Sun On Location in Detroit

Picture from Low Winter Sun Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/LowWinterSunAMC


On our sister blog Supersonic Safety Research http://supersonicpi.blogspot.com/ , yesterday and today I blogged about "Detroit 1-8-7" and the new Detroit based show "Low Winter Sun".   Why should we be interested in these shows, well if you live in the Detroit area or you love Detroit (like The Gadfly Investigations Newspaper does) than you should be interested in these.  Why?  They were/are based in Detroit and filmed there.  I think it is great for a city to have a show based there (warts and all) - it creates jobs, interest in the city, it is free marketing for the city, it is fun to see them out and about filming.
I know I still have to blog about my 2nd Pizza Quest and also India Day and now I'm going to add an article about celebrities in Detroit and Michigan.  But I digress.  Without further ado here is a video from AMC's YouTube Channel:  "On Location, Shooting Detroit:  Low Winter Sun".  Watch it and see what the cast and crew have to say about filming in Detroit:

No comments:

Post a Comment