Thursday, September 5, 2013

Zombies Invade UCIrvine



I admit it I'm Zombie illiterate.  The total extent of my Zombie knowledge is "Night of the Living Dead" (the original from 1968) and the Michael Jackson "Thriller" video.  Sam knows Zombies, not me.  However; I have noticed lately that these Zombies seem to be turning up everywhere.  It may be time for me to get in the 'Zombie know' before the Zombie Invasion. 
So, what do I stumble upon today?  A FREE college course on Zombies.  To be exact: "Social, Science,Survival: Lessons from AMC's The Walking Dead."   https://www.canvas.net/courses/the-walking-dead  (click the link for all course info and to enroll).  After reading the course description it sounds really interesting, and I love the enrollment button - "Enroll and Survive".  The course starts October 14, 2013 and runs til December 20, 2013 and best of all it is - FREE.
Michael Jackson's Thriller video - Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment