Monday, September 9, 2013

Hey, Mr Joe

Mr Joes in Southfield, MI

Was at Mr. Joes the other day with the boss for a business lunch.  Sam was there to write about the wings http://gadflyinvestigates.blogspot.com/2013/09/theres-secret-place-in-southfield-where.html
Pizza at Mr Joes
I was there to write about the pizza.  We ordered a pizza - with pepperoni of course.  As you can see the pizza was very cheesy (a good thing) and the crust was thicker than I like (you know I want that NY style).  The pizza was good, not great.  As you know my standard for great or even very good is it has to be NY style.  However; even though I was there to checkout the pizza I had some of the wings, and I have to say they were the best wings I've had.  So, Mr Joes I will be back - I won't order the pizza, but I'm having more of those wings and I'll try some of the other items on your menu that looked so appetizing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment