Sunday, September 15, 2013

Come #Gadflyin With Us

#Gadflyin in Pure Michigan

Just thinking about #Gadflyin and what we do.  I think one of the things we are doing is we are taking our Supersonic Safety Research skills as investigators and getting out and about Detroit and Michigan to find and report on who we are as a city and a state.  I think we try to 'uncover' some of the 'hidden' (lesser known actually) things about this place we call home.  I personally like to show off to all the naysayers what a great place this is.  To show that Michigan and Detroit is more than just cars and bankruptcy.  I am hoping that people, not just Detroiters and Michiganders will start to follow us.  I am hoping that everyone will want to be #Gadflyin with The Gadfly Investigations Newspaper.  Stay with us we have lots to report.  Thanks.  


#Gadflyin the Detroit skyline as seen from Belle Isle

No comments:

Post a Comment