Wednesday, February 5, 2014

One More Time - #Gadflyin at the NAIAS

So we followed our plan and got to see all the vehicles we were hoping to see at the Auto Show.  Here are a few unplanned sightings that really caught my eye.

The Ford Raptor is awesome.  I had seen one once before at the Rouge Factory Tour and even got to sit in it.  Lot of  awesome truck there. 
Ford Raptor North American International Auto Show Detroit, Michigan




I really liked this sign at the Mazda exhibit.
Mazda Poster North American International Auto Show



I don't know if it was the nice blue color or just that it was a cute car, but this Fiat caught my eye.
Fiat North American International Auto Show Detroit, Michigan




 This Bentley costs more than my house - quite a bit more.  MSRP =$301,900.  Price as shown=$389,819
Bentley Mulsanne North American International Auto Show Detroit, Michigan

And that my friends, is the end of my #Gadflyin Adventure at the North American International Auto Show at Cobo in Detroit, Michigan.  Hope you enjoyed it, I know I did. Head on over to our Pinterest site for more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment