Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Meanwhile Back #Gadflyin at the NAIAS...

I think I mentioned I went to the Auto Show with 2 friends, and they had their own 'want to see list'.  For my friends it was the VW Jetta, Ford Mustangs, Chevy Camaro and Chevy Corvette.  No argument there, I am glad to take a look at these also. 

Looks like a new VW Jetta will be going from the wish list to bought and paid for list.
Volkswagen Jetta North American International Auto Show Detroit, Michigan

One of my favorite classic cars is the 1965 Ford Mustang. So glad Ford chose to include this car in their exhibit.
1965 Ford Mustang North American International Auto Show Detroit, Michigan




Here is the 2015 version of the Ford Mustang - sweet.
2015 Ford Mustang North American International Auto Show Detroit, Michigan


The Chevy Camaro is pretty sweet too.
Chevy Camaro North American International Auto Show Detroit, Michigan
The Chevy Corvette was the hardest car to get near or sit in - everyone was waiting to sit in it.



So glad my friends wanted to see all these cars, I was not disappointed with any of them. Next up, a few that weren't on any of our lists...

No comments:

Post a Comment