Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Did Somebody Say FREE Pizza?

Blaze Pizza Royal Oak
Was reading the Royal Oak Patch today and saw that the new pizzeria in Royal Oak- Blaze Pizza, was offering FREE pizza from 5 PM til 11 PM.  Needless to say I headed on over to get me some FREE pizza.  Of course there was a line, but all things considered it moved quickly.  All in all I was in and out in a little less than an hour.  They advertise that the pizza is cooked in 120 seconds and I believe it.  They have a big oven and you can watch them bake it.   Blaze offers signature pizzas or you can build your own.  The set up reminds me of Subway, you select your sauce, cheese, meat and veggies.  I decided to build my own and went with the red sauce, mozzarella, NO meat and LOTS of veggies. See my creation below.  Of course it is NOT NY style pizza, but I did enjoy it and would have it again.  However; next time I would opt for more cheese.    Thank you Blaze Pizza for the FREE pizza, I enjoyed it.
Build Your Own Pizza at Blaze Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment