Wednesday, October 9, 2013

This is Motor City and Gadfly Wants to Know What is Your Dream Car?

Lil Red Express - old style Woodward Dream Cruise

Lil Red at Woodward Dream Cruise

Everyone has a dream car, the car that they would get if they could choose any car they wanted and cost wasn't a factor.  I like cars, but I have always liked pickup trucks.  I think it goes back to my Uncle Sal, he was a pickup truck guy and he would always take me for rides in his various trucks he had over the years and I loved it.  So, whether I'm at the Dream Cruise or Arts, Beats and Eats you'll find me looking at and taking pictures of the pickup trucks.  If I could have my choice of any one I wanted I'm not sure whether I would choose a classic or one of the new Quad cabs.  Here are some pictures of ones I took over the summer. 
Lil Red Express - new style Woodward Dream Cruise


Ford F-150 Arts, Beats and Eats

No comments:

Post a Comment