Saturday, December 14, 2013

Preview of Wild Lights at the Detroit Zoo

Last night I worked a volunteer shift at Wild Lights at the Detroit Zoo - AWESOME!  I was lucky that I got to see some of what there is to see at this event before and after my shift.  I'll be volunteering again, but will also go one night so I can thoroughly enjoy this magnificent event and take more pictures to share with you.  Here is a little preview of what I saw.

I worked in the Otter House.
Otter House Wild Lights at the Detroit Zoo

They had carolers, who were very good.
Carolers at Wild Lights at the Detroit Zoo
Lego exhibit in the Ford Education Center by the Michigan Lego Users Group.
Lego exhibit at Wild Lights at the Detroit Zoo
Of course there were LOTS of lights.

Wild Lights at the Detroit Zoo
Needless to say the lights were probably the 'star' of the show.

Love the Lego made iconic Detroit Zoo water tower.
Lego Detroit Zoo water tower
 If you get the chance get out to the Detroit Zoo and see this awesome event up close  http://www.detroitzoo.org/events/wild-lights

No comments:

Post a Comment