Friday, November 1, 2013

A Bit of the Blarney on Woodward in Berkley


The Blarney Stone Pub

Yes, I know PI Sam posted about The Blarney Stone in Berkley, including a nice video, but I am going to give you a little of my view and review the pizza - as it is my pizza quest.
Pepperoni Pizza at The Blarney Stone Pub

I loved The Blarney Stone nice atmosphere, great service (our waitress was super), and good food.  Oh and they have 28 beers on tap.  We ordered wings and peperoni pizza.  The wings were fabulous.  The pizza was cheesy (love when you pull off a piece and the cheese just stretches), but the crust was thicker than I like.  The pizza was good 4 out of 5, but the wings were like a 6 out of 5  :^)  I also ordered a beer, did I mention they have 28 beers on tap.  I told the waitress to bring a Michigan beer and she brought me a Frankenmuth Oktoberfest - yum.
Frankenmuth Oktoberfest

Definitely will be making a return trip here.  I hope the next time the Detroit Dog Rescue will be there, so I can get a T-shirt and I think I will get a Blarney Stone T-shirt.  Yes, T-shirts are something I collect and why not they are fun, comfortable and practical.
NO Sam- you can NOT use that door.
The Blarney Stone Pub
See more pics on Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/pisamindad

No comments:

Post a Comment